We are still trying to find a routine now that we are home. With all the different appointments between the three kids it has been difficult. Kacie has adjusted fine to being home. Her appetite has improved and her blood pressure is doing a lot better. Some days we don't even give all her medications for it. We take her blood pressure before each dose and if her systallic is under a 100 we don't give it. Kacie is getting stronger each day. However, today we got some bad news about her creatinine. The nurse called and said it was back up to 9 something and that Dr. Jenkins would be calling but I never heard from him. Hopefully tomorrow he will call and we will see what changes he wants to make with her dialysis.
We sure appreciate all the wonderful food that has been brought in and for the calls and visits. Maybe someday I will get all my thank you notes written.
3 comments:
Glad to hear an update. Hope all continues to stay in the upward direction. WE love you guys!!
Tammy,
Some BFF Dr. Jenkins is if he didn't call you back! You have his number, so you should definitely call him to get the update. Hopefully it will start going the other direction again. I'm sorry you have to go to all those awful Dr. appts. but I'm glad you're being well-fed in the meantime! I'll check on you later! Love, Tami
Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how things have been at home. Don't you wonder how you did everything you did while being at the hospital? Kacie I hope you get to get out and see High School Musical 3. I thought about you during the movie!! Hope you keep doing well!
Post a Comment