She's bored and wants to play games and so bye until tonight's update.
Kacie spent quite awhile in the game room playing and making crafts. Her Great Aunt Anita came early in the morning and stayed to play with us until afternoon. We had some wonderful theraputic moments of laughter.
Kacie spent quite awhile in the game room playing and making crafts. Her Great Aunt Anita came early in the morning and stayed to play with us until afternoon. We had some wonderful theraputic moments of laughter. Kacie walked 4 times and worked hard on exercising. She's still struggling keeping anything down. Dr. Jansen requested some help from Dr. Smith, a Gastroenterologist, who ordered an upper GI for tomorrow just to make sure there's not a problem we are over-looking.
7 comments:
Hi, Kacie! It sounds like things are definitely headed in the right direction...yippee! I wish I was there to play a game with you (although you'd probably beat me!).
I'm glad you're mom made it back safe and sound to see you and that hopefully she was able to get some good rest in her own bed for a couple of nights. We'll keep checking on you! Love you!
Tami
You are such a trooper....even the good news seems to have a nausea spell attached. The "healing room" sounds really nice. Are you in the running yet for the Guiness Record book for the longest stay in the hospital at one time for your age group? Surely you are getting close!!!! I have to leave St. George tomorrow and the sweet little baby I've been holding.....sadness.....Tara will cry buckets of tears. She already starts crying when anyone talks about it. I'll go see my father in Vernal who is 86, then go to Juliene's on Friday and home on Saturday. I'll stop by to see you on Saturday. Love, Aunt Barbara
Glad to hear Kacie got a good nights sleep, and some of her counts are improving. Kacie the girls are here at work and Kaitlyn and Meagan both say Hi and they Love you. Keep on fighting little girl, and I hope you have a great day and night. Good luck with your game playing against your Mom.
Love the Houstons
Kacie glad to hear things are headed in the right direction! your room sounds really nice! We keep checking up on you and always remember you in our prayers!
Lots of Love
Danette
PS Ashlee says HI!!!
I know you can do it Kacie! You are doing soo good! Just keep going! I love you and are glad to be hearing you are doing better! Im glad you got a bigger room! I love you! Love Brookie Cookie :)
Kacie -That smile looks wonderful! That is great they let you pick your room you definitely deserve it. With your stay in the hospital I think you, your mom, and grandma should all get your RN degree or maybe even your MD. Good luck Kacie, my kids ask how you are doing every day and if you are still in the hospital.
We love you and pray for you lots...even Austin! We hope you keep smiling. We hope to see you soon to show you little Luke! Love- Megan
Post a Comment