Even though they had to start Kacie on an antibiotic for an urinary track infection she had a relatively good day today. She was able to walk a lot more on her own. She even walked into Brady's room and stayed and visited in there for a long time. Then she went out to dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Talbot and Mom. We went to eat at Golden Corral.We have received so many unbelievable acts of kindness that we wish we could list them all on this blog, but it would fill up the whole thing. Our hearts are warmed with your expressions of love. Please know that we appreciate your prayers and concern.
4 comments:
Grandma Joan told us in Relief Society today that tomorrow will be a month that you've been in the hospital! Wow! What troopers you've been! That's a long time for anyone to handle. Your photos look so much better.....your smile is coming back! Love, Aunt Barbara
We just barely got the internet and are trying to figure out all this technology. We can't believe how long y'all have been in the hospital and all the ups and downs you've experienced. You have truly been examples of faith, patience, and positive attitudes. We will continue to pray for you and hope to see y'all back at church soon!!! Mikey wanted to tell Kacie something.
Kacie we really miss you at church. We practiced for our program today and I think they made all our parts longer because you weren't there!! Just kidding. I hope you are feeling better and come back to class soon.
Mikey
I just found out that you've been in the hospital and your brother. I use to be Susie Ellsworth but I'm married now. I can't believe how beautiful and big you've gotten!! I hope that you'll be home soon we're praying for you!!
Kacie,
We are so glad you got to leave the hospital again! We love the smile on your face! You have so many people who love you!
Brady,
We hope you are starting to feel better with the dialysis! We love you buddy! Keep smiling!
Post a Comment