We got at call from OHSU at 10:30 tonight letting us know that they had a deceased kidney for Kacie. We have to be in Portland by 5am.
The drive over was pretty rough. We had a complete down pour from Baker to Pendleton and patches of fog over the Blues. It was really hard to see at times and extremely hard to stay awake. I'm so glad we made it safe n sound and on time:)
The drive over was pretty rough. We had a complete down pour from Baker to Pendleton and patches of fog over the Blues. It was really hard to see at times and extremely hard to stay awake. I'm so glad we made it safe n sound and on time:)
4 comments:
We are praying for you guys and hope you are traveling safe. We're headed to the temple this morning so we'll cover you there, too. We'll remember the other family in our prayers also.
We are still in an "I can't believe it finally might be happening" state and can't imagine what you must be feeling. Give Kacie a squeeze for us and we hope she's feeling better, too. Thanks for keeping us updated...we'll be in touch. Love you!!
Yipee!!! Oh I pray this is it. We will keep you in our prayers!
I am so grateful that you made it to Portland safely! I am glad that she is in surgery and pray that everything continues to go well!
Please let Kacie know how much we love her. She is a strong girl...just like her MOM!
We are praying for you and the family of the donor! We love all of you...and the miracle they have brought about!
Post a Comment