Kacie woke up in really good spirits despite the amount of sleep she got. Her blood pressure has been pretty high so she can't leave the ICU until that is under control. Looks like that may not happen until tomorrow now. Her creatinine was .72 which is normal. She has been eating jello, pudding, chicken broth, chocolate milk, ice cream and Popsicles. Kacie has also been on a couple of walks and even made it just past the ICU doors to get a good look outside. She also enjoyed talking to Rosie and her kids and also Jocie on Skype.
Kacie you are the woman! Jocie was so excited she got to chat with you that she called me right after to tell me about it. She says you look great! Keep getting better so we can make some beautiful cakes this summer! Tell your mom and grandma that I love them and they are the women too!
Kacie, you look awesome! We are so happy for you and hope you get better and better each day. Is the weather good in Portland? It was BEAUTIFUL here today...perfect for releasing butterflies! Talk to you later! Give your family a hug for us! Love you!
Kaci we are so happy that you are doing so much better. You are in our prayers every day. We will be happy when you are out of ICU. I love to see your pictures and see how cute you look. Kaci you will be so proud of me, I actually learned how t comment. I am a little slow on modern technolgy.
Kacie I am so happy for you. You are such an inspiration to me. Tammy I loved what you wrote about Elder U.talk. Your whole family is such an example of faith and hope. Anyways thanks for posting so we can stay updated! I love you guys and can't wait to see Kacie up and at it again!
7 comments:
Kacie you are the woman! Jocie was so excited she got to chat with you that she called me right after to tell me about it. She says you look great! Keep getting better so we can make some beautiful cakes this summer! Tell your mom and grandma that I love them and they are the women too!
Kacie, you look awesome! We are so happy for you and hope you get better and better each day. Is the weather good in Portland? It was BEAUTIFUL here today...perfect for releasing butterflies! Talk to you later! Give your family a hug for us! Love you!
Kacie, you are so awesome. Keep up the good work Kiddo!!!
Kaci we are so happy that you are doing so much better. You are in our prayers every day. We will be happy when you are out of ICU. I love to see your pictures and see how cute you look. Kaci you will be so proud of me, I actually learned how t comment. I am a little slow on modern technolgy.
Kacie I am so happy for you. You are such an inspiration to me. Tammy I loved what you wrote about Elder U.talk. Your whole family is such an example of faith and hope. Anyways thanks for posting so we can stay updated! I love you guys and can't wait to see Kacie up and at it again!
Ok so the last comment from Berniel is from me! sorry I never signed out!!
We are so happy for you and are praying for you daily. You look wonderful and your smile is beautiful!
Post a Comment