

We are out of isolation now -- no more E-coli! Yesterday we moved to a bigger and quieter room in PICU so we were able to get a better nights sleep. All her lab work looks about the same. They have been able to level out her blood sugars to 20 units of insulin a day so they only have to poke her finger every 12 hours now. We are still waiting for the results of her Echo-cardiogram done this morning. She played her Nintendo DS and has been watching TV most of the day. PT also was able to get her up in a chair working those muscles.
The bubble of fluid surrounding Kacie's heart has improved so the doctor's aren't concerned, it should just continue to improve. However, we didn't have any urine today:(
4 comments:
Hooray for you, Kacie! Maybe you should do some fancy Kung Fu kick when your PT is working with you and she'll get you out sooner! ;)
Glad to hear you are improving with each new day...we're still praying for you! Love, Tami
Kacie, I really enjoyed bringing Brandon and Brady over to see you today. Thanks for letting me watch "Flicka" and "Princess Diaries 2" with you. You were a great hostess. I just love being near you and watching you get better and better. You are beautiful! Love, Grandma Sue
Karli let me know about this blog and I just wanted to let you know that my prayers are with Kacie as well. I can see such an improvement just from the bottom of the page to the top. And what an amazing thing to get a blessing from Elder Kakuchi!
I hope you feel the strength and love of our Savior around you!
All my best,
~Jennifer Peterson
That is amazing news! We were so happy to hear you moved to a bigger and hopefully more comfortable room. Your eyes are so beautiful and I bet the girls are glad to see your braids are holding strong! We love you and think about you daily. Keep up the good work & let us know if we can do anything for you!
Karli
Post a Comment