Kacie, I'm glad that your Mom posted the pictures of many of the great nurses you had in PICU. I'll never forget the first time you had Lynnette and the extra care she gave you. I was so impressed with the way she rubbed your feet with grapefruit lotion. She even let you smell it so you'd know what it was like. Many of the other nurses were wonderful, too, but that was a special memory for me. It was great seeing you today with Rosie's family. We just love being around you and your wonderful mother. I sure do love you, Grandma Sue. Grandpa George says hi too!
1 comment:
Kacie, I'm glad that your Mom posted the pictures of many of the great nurses you had in PICU. I'll never forget the first time you had Lynnette and the extra care she gave you. I was so impressed with the way she rubbed your feet with grapefruit lotion. She even let you smell it so you'd know what it was like. Many of the other nurses were wonderful, too, but that was a special memory for me. It was great seeing you today with Rosie's family. We just love being around you and your wonderful mother. I sure do love you, Grandma Sue. Grandpa George says hi too!
Post a Comment