I was able to go with Kacie on her overnight 5th grade trip to McCall. It was really cold, but a lot of fun. I think I learned more than the kids did. Their were 105 kids and they learned about animals, trees and team building. The last day we were able to visit the McCall Smokejumpers. That was cool! Kacie did really well skipping her dialysis for the night and she really enjoyed breakfast for the 1st time in a long time. Here are a few pictures:




2 comments:
Glad to see Kaycie is feeling so well. She looks os cute in all her pictures. Mini Tammy to say the least! Stay well Kacie and we are praying for you:)
I am glad Kacie had such a fun trip to McCall! That is great she did good without the dialysis! I am glad you were able to get away! Kacie, you are beautiful! We love you guys!
Post a Comment