Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady!

Brady turned 5 on October 5th. All he ever asked for was a waterfall cake and balloons so we did our best to comply. He has found a new love for waterfalls since we took him to Multnomah Falls last spring. I can't believe Brady is five, he has been such a blessing to our family. Brady is a very busy boy and always has a smile to share. I don't think he ever stops until it's bed time and then he crashes. By far he has been my easiest one to get to bed. Some nights he is a sleep before I turn out the lights. We love you Brady!!!




4 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Great job on the cake. A real Martha Stewart you are!! Happy Birthday Brady....Momma's baby is growing up:)

~Mama Lisa~ said...

Cute family picture you guys. Glad for the updates on Kacie and Happy Birthday to Brady He was born in a great month. Have a great day and best of luck

Paul & Lisa Alder

rosie said...

Happy 5th Birthday Brady! You are so much fun to be around! Braxton loves when you guys get together to play!
WOW! What an amazing cake Tammy! I love all the rock candy on the bottom! You have always been great at making cakes. You are so creative! Love you guys!

hayleyharts said...

that cake is awesome! how did you do that?!! you are very talented! and happy birthday Brady!! 5 wow. I know my kate just turned 5 and I thought the same thing...how does that happen?