Here I was having fun trying out my new camera. This was taken at the Bellagio in their garden room. Later Reid and Laura met up with us and we went to dinner at Sammy's. They had great personal pizzas. Mine had goat cheese, mushrooms, artichoke and sun dried tomatoes on whole wheat crust. It was delicious, Scott wasn't adventurous. After dinner we went to Fremont Street and had a great time there. Scott had to try their fried Oreos and Twinkies.
Scott and Zac wanted to win that car so bad, but they sure had a lot of fun trying. Maybe next time, not:) Later after Reid and Laura had to leave, Zac and Karli decided to spend another night at the Tropicana so we went to see what their room was like. It wasn't bad for the money. It definitely had a 70's feel. Scott, Zac and I stayed up again until 3 a.m. playing the slots. We had a lot of laughs and not much to show for winnings, but we were able to let a little bit of money last a long time.
Sunday Zac and Karli went back home and Scott and I spent the day at Reid and Laura's house. They have a beautiful new home. Laura made a wonderful Sunday dinner and it was fun playing with the girls and just visiting. Later that night Scott and I had dinner at the Rain forest Cafe. It was a fun new experience. We stayed another night at the Luxor then headed back home on Monday. We had a great time. It was fun being with friends and family. I think it definitely helped us keep our minds off our troubles.
3 comments:
I am so glad that you were able to get away for a much needed R&R break. You deserved the trip and the bonus is that it was so much fun. Great pictures! Your new camera takes awesome pictures!
I am glad you had fun in Las Vegas! Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary!
What a wonderful trip, and no two people deserved it more! Thanks for sharing - your pictures are great. Twenty years is a real milestone in todays world, and you guys have survived more than anyone I know - Great Job!!! We know there is more yet to come, for all of us, but bask in the warm feeling that we all love you and are pulling for your family!!
Post a Comment