

August 25th was Kacie and Brady's 1st day back at school. Kacie is in the 6th grade and Brady is starting Kindergarten. Kacie was really excited, Brady not so much. I was really nervous for them both since they were both starting new schools. They did however have a great week back in school. Kacie was even released to take P.E. which originally the doctor said she wouldn't be able to this fall so that was a surprise. We were able to get a kidney guard custom made for Kacie when she starts playing sports and the doctor said she would need to wear it at P.E. too.
We are so glad that our life is getting back to normal. We really miss Brandon. We usually have him home for a weekend once a month and go see him at the home from time to time. Brandon starts school Aug 30th at Meridian High. We hope all three have a great school year! :)
2 comments:
So glad they both had a great first week of school! It's still a miracle that Kacie is doing so great! I know Brandon will do great, too. Hope you're doing good...we need to talk soon! Love ya!
It was so nice seeing their pictures. I love Kacie's haircut and Brady looks great too. Just so thankful Kacie could start this year with the transplant miracle behind her. We hope to see pictures of Brandon on his first day of school too. I hope they text you one. Love you!!!
Post a Comment