Monday, September 6, 2010

Jump Creek

Kacie went to McCall for the weekend with Jocie so Scott, Brady & I decided to have our own little adventure at Jump Creek. Brady had a ball climbing around to all the caves and throwing rocks off the cliffs. We didn't stay up high too long due to our nerves watching Brady get to close to the edge. So we went back down to let him throw rocks in the little pond. It was a fun day. Brady can't wait to go back and show Kacie.



























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I wanted to talk to you at church yesterday, but never caught up with you. I'm glad Kacie got to go to McCall, too. I'm sure she's loving being able to go and not worry about being hooked up to her dialysis stuff. So fun for her! Talk to you soon!

Pam And Scott said...

Wow what fun!! I bet Kacie had a good time but they always feel bad when they miss out on family fun too! I'm sure Brady missed her too.

Grandma Sue said...

Loved looking at all the pictures... Brady still talks about that trip. He's such a cutie!