Saturday, September 19, 2009
Getting Closer
Looks like we are getting closer to getting this done. All the tests so far have come back good. We just have one more test we are waiting for the results on and it takes about 8-10 days. However, because they are not too worried about it they are starting to look at possible surgery dates. Right now we are set for the end of October if everything goes well. We are preparing for that time but for some reason I won't believe it until after the transplant actually happens. Yesterday again I was filled with a lot of mixed feelings. I think I was expecting another set back and when the word came back OK, I wasn't sure how to react. I guess I was still hoping for a miracle and not have to put Kacie through all this. But hopefully our miracle is to finally have found a healthy donor that is willing to sacrifice so much. Thank you, we love you and will be forever indebted to you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tammy, you made me cry! I bet this is so hard to sort through with so many up and downs! I know that so many people are praying for your family, so I trust that the best thing will happen for Kacie! You are in our prayers! We love you so much.
I know that Heavenly Father is mindful of you and your family and that with his help, you'll be able to get through the next period of time.
Just know that we love you guys and we love your "anonymous" donor, too! :)
Thanks for keeping us updated...we won't leave you alone.
Love you much!
such wonderful news, so glad, even though it is hard to process through. Know that we love you and send our wishes from so far away.
Wow, it does feel close. It's hard to quiet the butterflies in our tummies, but I too know that our Heavenly Father is close by and loves you. I am so thankful for the unselfish gift that your "anonymous" donor is willing to give at this time. No words can adequately express our deep, heart felt gratitude. I appreciate what both Rosie and Tami said and ditto the sentiment that you won't be left alone. May God bless you as you deal with the decisions you have to make about Brandon too. Oh how we love you!
So grateful for good news!! Kayce has been though so much, as well as you and your family, You deserve good news:)
Post a Comment