Kacie was really hoping that she was ready for more school, but after two days she got a bad cold and it really sucked the life out of her. She has not been able to go all this week, however, we are hoping that maybe tomorrow she can go for a little while. She has been so weak, I'm a little worried about her.
2 comments:
I'm sooo sorry you've had a cold! Mark has one, too, and he feels rotten!! I can't imagine how Kacie feels after all she's gone through these last few months. A cold just doesn't seem quite fair, does it!!! We hope you are on the mend soon, and that you are able to see your friends. Don't be in too big of a hurry to actually go to the school, though. Maybe there are just too many "bugs" around for you just now! We love you guys, and hope to get over to see you soon. Love, Mark D. & Brenda
Tammy!
Your talk today at church was great! Sorry to hear that Kacie is not feeling well. Hope you start feeling better real soon!
Post a Comment