We have so many things to be grateful for. First, we are so grateful that Kacie is home and doing so much better. Monday she has a bunch of tests, it will be interesting to see how her kidneys are doing. Second, we are grateful that Brandon is sleeping and much more responsive and more like himself again. Third, we are grateful that Brady has had a full recovery and is saying more words everyday.What would we do without the blessing of children and family and friends? We couldn't have made it through these past months without all the help from wonderful family and friends that have supported us so much.
Thank you!!!
6 comments:
We are so thankful for you and your family also! Glad things are getting better! We pray for you often!
So glad your family is doing better!! Keep us posted on Kacie. We think of her often. Sorry to hear about Brandon not doing well. Your going to be a registered nurse before you know it, just by going to the doctor and hospital so much!! I bet you feel like one already!! Are prayers are with you!
I'm glad things are going better for everyone! We hope you guys had a great thanksgiving! You guys are still in our prayers! We love you!
I LOVE this picture of your cute kids together! You have a beautiful family! We love you so much. Have a great day!
That is a great photo of the kids. I love the simply stated, but meaningful post.
I love this pic! Kacie I so hope you are feeling better! EVERY DAY!!! Tell your Mom you should get on here and leave a message! Tell us in your words how your doing...that would be awesome...even just a hello! No pressure...would love to hear from you! Love ya, Valeda
Post a Comment