Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sea World (12/19/10)

Wow another fun day!! Today we went to SeaWorld. First thing we (Scott, Kacie, Jocie, Stacie & I) did was ride the Manta. It was so fun and so different from anything we had rode on before. The ride tilts you forward so you are looking down just like you would be flying. It was great!!Here we are waiting for the Dolphin show. It was so cool. It is so amazing what they train these animals to do. They had all kinds of activity going at all times. When we were waiting for more tricks from the dolphins they would have divers doing all kinds of spins and twists into the water. They also had awesome birds that would fly into the audience. The dolphins would push their trainers under the water and let them ski on top of them plus all their amazing jumps out of the water. Stacie says that the best seats are in the soak zone... however, I enjoyed being able to see more of the show up higher, plus I stayed dry(:.This is the show Believe staring Shamu. It was awesome too! They showed the new baby killer whale. I loved how the whales and the dolphins from the other show would swim by the audience and slap water at everyone. Mom bought all the kids a necklace of a wooden whale tail from the show. They were cute.We had to split up some again because Taylor and Brady couldn't do the big rides. Ryan was only able to go if they didn't measure him. The Kraken was awesome too with all kinds of twist and loops and going underground. Below Grandma and Brady are enjoying the Shamu Express.
I believe they did it several times along with the Flying Tea Cups and a Crap drop. We also saw a fun show with a seal, otter and a huge walrus of some kind. It was cute. The smile on Brady's face is priceless!!!!We also had fun on the Polar Express simulated ride. After the ride you can meet Santa and see polar bears and other artic animals.

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Sea World was such a fun day... Even though it was the coldest of all the days we were in Florida, it was Grandpa's & my favorite day. Brady was getting quite the cough so Scott left early with us and got Brady some medicine and tucked him into bed early so he'd be ready for another fun-filled day. After dropping them off, Dad & I then went to a crazy expensive restaurant (Charlie's Steak House) with Teniele, Ruben, & Joshua. The cheapest piece of meat we could buy was $18, and that was just for the meat. Everything else cost extra. We were like fish out of water, but I'm glad we did it, just for the experience. Thanks for posting all the wonderful memories of this special day. I especially enjoyed looking at the pictures of you on the Kraken ride... how fun is that!!!

hayleyharts said...

I am so happy for you guys! I want to go there so bad. Your dad told us too that he liked sea world the best. The manta ride looked amazing! thanks for sharing all the fun pics! what a wonderful experience and so glad kacie's dream came true!!!