Today we played at Disney's Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. The Make A Wish were able to get our family of four tickets ($60 per ticket) for the Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom from 7pm to 12am. Everyone else were going to purchase theirs when we arrived, but it was sold out. Mom went to ask if we could get just two more for Jocie and Taylor and the man was so nice and gave everyone a ticket. When Mom went to give him her credit card he told her it was complimentary. She was so socked she started to cry. He asked her not to tell anyone and her response was, "Well I'm sure everyone in line will think you turned me down from my tears." That was so amazing!!! After that we split up. Kevin, Alexz, Ron's family and us went to the Animal Kingdom and Mom, Dad, Teniele, Ruben and Joshua stayed at the Magic Kingdom. We made the mistake of going on the Kali River Rapids first and got soaked. We then had to make our way to the Expedition Everest Ride next. Can I just say...AWESOME! Next we went to DinoLand and went on the Dinosaur Ride which scared Taylor and Brady to death. We got a really cute picture from the ride but ended up losing it somewhere):


When we got back to our villa, we found a decorated Christmas tree and presents under the tree!
3 comments:
Such an amazing trip... thank you for allowing us to be part of this. You are a wonderful mother Tammy and did a fantastic job coordinating a group of 15. AND Kacie looks fantastic... so thankful for the miracle of her new life. Love you!
It sounds like the trip of a lifetime, for sure! Glad you all had so much fun and grateful that Kacie was healthy enough to actually enjoy it! Were you guys sick today? I noticed Kacie wasn't in YW's when I was visiting. Hopefully everyone's feeling okay and ready to start back to school tomorrow. We're not ready at our house, but not a lot we can do at this point, I guess! Love you guys! And we wish you the best new year, too!
I am glad they let Kacie go to the front of the line. That is a huge BONUS! The castle was beautiful and it's awesome they decorated a tree in your house for you guys! I am so glad you had a blast on your trip!
Post a Comment