WOW!!! we only have 30 more days until we head to Orlando for Kacie's Make A Wish!!! We can't wait! We talk about it every day and usually more than once!
Veterans Day was Kacie's six month mark. She got to discontinue one more medication so no more Bactrim. Dr. Jenkins also reduced her Prograf to 7mg a day so she is only on that and Valcyte now.
Kacie had a Harry Potter movie marathon with her cousins, Taylor and Ryan. They started watching on Thursday and Jocie joined them Friday night. They watched all six Harry Potter movies and then started over watching them on the Family Channel with the deleted scenes. Kacie is so excited for the seventh movie to come out next weekend.
4 comments:
It is so wonderful seeing her do so well... wow only 30 days... I need to start packing!!! Love you!!!
I know, I love seeing her running around the house, laughing and acting like herself again!!!
THat is so exciting! I am so happy for kacie! You guys deserve it all!
I'm jealous, you know! Your family will have so much fun and I've seen pictures of the new Harry Potter village and it looks amazing! I'm one of just a handful of people who have not seen the movies or read the books, but I know lots of people who are excited for the new movie! Hope you're doing good...sorry I haven't called you lately, we were in McCall last week and I've just been running around doing wedding stuff. I'll catch up with you soon, though! Give your kiddos a hug for me!
Post a Comment