Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Kacie Turns 10











Kacie turned 10. She had a great birthday. Rosie & Reid's families were here and it was fun to see all the kids playing and getting along so well.

On New Year's Eve we took Kacie, Mckinley and Hanna to Monkey Dooz in Boise. They had a great time getting updos, makeup and manicures. When they were all done they got to dress up and have some 7up. Kacie even got her ears pierced(with the permission of Dr. Jenkins of course). After we took them to Olive Garden. They sure got a lot of attention. One man thought Kacie was 15. That just about gave her Mom a heartattack. We then went to the Mall and can you believe Kacie got another Build a Bear with some of her birthday money. It was the High School Musical one. (really cute!!)

4 comments:

Pam And Scott said...

Happy birthday Kacie, you are beautiful!! You are growing up so fast. I', glad to hear you are feeling so much better.

Steph said...

Holy cow! I thought she was older than 10, too! Not to freak you out, Tammy :) Our oldest, Tyler just turned 10 in September. I didn't realize they were the same age! She's a beautiful girl! I love seeing your progress!!

Taryn said...

what fun! Cousins are the best!

The Egan Family said...

Looks like she had a blast! Happy Birthday Kacie, We love you!!